Monday 15 April 2013

adding other senses

Adding to the snow and the magical surroundings I wanted to use sound and scent to really enhance the 'feel' of my piece. To really grab the attention get people drawn into to my fantasy world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYhQMAtaKls

This piece of music is a well known magical sentimental piece to the fantasy world.
  
And smells I thought about the best smelling and most exciting thing that you would smile when you were a child was sweets. I believe that sticking with this childhood excitement of using sweets with compliment the the childish fantasies of the classic fairy tales stories my store design holds.
I want to try and use the sweets as part of the winter wonderland theme and blend them in with the surroundings as well as I can. For example sugar as snow, clear boiled sweets melted down into icicle shapes hanging of branches etc... 

No comments:

Post a Comment