Wednesday 2 November 2011

Final

replace it with this :):) i found that it was alot harder than I had origionaly thought it would be to get the picture to a standard i required. To get the background crisp white with every shot so that background lines do not appear was a difficult task for me. However, after playing around with alot of settings on my camera and asking for help from my peers, whilst also learnig how to manipulate photos even further on photoshop was too a challengem it was one I enjoyed I thoroughly enjoyed. There has been alot too learn and I feel I have just gone for it and given it a go and came out with some half decent shots for a 1st timer.










This is something I definantly want to take further and practice/experiment more with and i feel i still have alot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment