Thursday 3 November 2011

My Facebook

I have decided to actually start using my facebook account for displaying my work because, for so long now I have used it just as a social networking site and throughout these last few years I have seen so many people such as business's/singers/artists/d.J's and even old friends actually have and are successfully promoting themselves via facebook. which makes sense as that is the place for everyone to be right now!

So this is the 1st for me to start combining my work ethic with the people at home and see what they think of it and maybe even some friends of friends will see what I do and then atleast my names out there a little more than before. Enjoy.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150365363387561.363715.579507560&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment