Wednesday 2 November 2011

From these pictures I was determined to find a green pair of shoes as I wanted a huge variety of different pictures and some green shoes was just another thing that I could set out to find, no matter what they looked like!

I then discovered this was actually quite difficult and becuase I had been paying so much attention on peoples shoes, it only made sense for me to start taking pictures of them!

From here I took notes and mind mapped my way further into this project, planning my next approach. I had definantly decided on taking pictures of people wearing there shoes. So I found some scrap wood to build a box for people to stand in. The only decision from then was what the interior of this box was going to look like.

The wood I had taken had some already old art work on it which actually created a cool patterned interior.








But it didnt fit with the criteria or my project idea so I decided it was best to paint it white so that all the attention would be on the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment